Opis ze strony wydawcy:
Factory 42 is a resource management game using worker-placement and a cube tower with new approaches to these mechanics and continues the set of games based in the world of Zanziar. Two to four players compete as Dwarven factory foremen, guiding their workers through the manufacturing process and earning rewards from the fulfillment of government orders. Bureaucracy hinders the process, affecting the supply of materials to the common resource pools and punishing foremen for failing to fulfill orders. The factory production line has to meet quotas, undercut rivals and improve tools.... which may require some shady deals.
Life is tough for a Dwarf on the production line, especially for the team leaders.
Players take on the roles of the foremen of Factory 42. They must manage workers and commissars to overcome bureaucracy and ensure production goals are met in order to fulfill government needs and desires.
The general process control at Factory 42 is as follows:
- Receive work orders/requisitions from the government
- Receive some of the requisitioned resources (as determined by the cube tower)
- Load resources (and spike additional resources) onto railcars
- Transfer the railcars to docks at individual manufacturing facilities
- Burn leftover resources to generate steam
- Trade resources on the open market
- Use steam and resources to manufacture requested items.
|wiek||od 12 lat|
|czas rozgrywki||60-120 minut|